Saturday, May 24, 2008

A rant

Okay, so now I'm pissed off. And it's all because of my damn GPS. First it sends me and the maid of honour out into the wilderness instead of to the gardens where the wedding rehearsal is happening. We missed it entirely. Then, while my van is parked in a lot next to the pub where we are having a great rehearsal dinner, some inconsiderate asshole(s) break into it and take not only my GPS, which was to trustily lead me across the country, but also my goddamn glasses. The GPS I can understand. I has value after all, but my GLASSES?!? Come on! What use are they to anyone but me? Yes, my travel insurance will cover both, but the hassle is just infuriating. I'm at a definite low.

3 comments:

Professor von Explaino said...

Damn, that bites. Hopefully they'll get replaced very quickly. And in the GPS' case, more reliably.

Tobias said...

Well, we can only hope it sends those bastards driving into an ocean or other suitably large body of water.

Kate said...

Thanks guys. I wish them many hours of getting lost and poor vision.